Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!


Hunter turned 4 last Sunday on the 14th. I can't believe how big he is. He is all about pretend right now, so it was the birthday of costumes and characters. When he's not dressed up as a pirate or Peter Pan or a cowboy, he's playing out some kind of show with his new Mickey, Toy Story, and Diego figurines. We love seeing his little imagination at work.


It's Saturday night...almost 11:00 p.m. Donny and I sat down to watch "Made of Honor" (my pick). About halfway through, Millie screamed out about something. She has been sleeping a little weird these days. Anyway, I was just having one of those mom moments when I wanted to hold her and snuggle rather than let her cry it out. So...Millie watched her first official chick flick tonight...and it was so fun to just hold and snuggle with my little girl.

1 comment:

KiwiChristy said...

Kim...such a gorgeous pic of your family. Love reading about your life. It is like I am still living next door.