Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yes...it's been a while

Let's just say that we're not the most faithful at updating our blog. It's February now...our last post was in August. I'm amazed if anyone is checking this anymore...but here we are. And here's a little about our life.

Life in Orlando is so weird in February. It was in the mid-80s yesterday. So weird. I (Kim) think I have worn a sweater once all year...and we had a pool party on Wednesday. I am missing the seasons but definitely won't complain about the sun.

Donny is over at a friend's apartment watching the Tennessee/Memphis bball game. I hope he comes home happy...GO VOLS!!!

Would you pray for us? The Lord has used this year in Orlando in some neat ways to help us grow deeper in our walks with Him and to learn more about our giftings, talents, and desires. We are seeking guidance about what He would have us do after this year. It is crazy to think that another move might be around the corner in the summer...at least we know for sure that we have to move out of our apartment by June 30...we will see where we end up...and we'll let you know as soon as we know.

For whoever is reading this, we appreciate your love and prayers over time and distance. Please make a post or email us to let us know how you are doing.

3 comments:

Jeremy & Elizabeth said...

I've been checking in from time to time... Thanks for the new post! Glad all is well with you guys- anxious to hear what's next for you!

Lots of love!
The Owens :)

Anonymous said...

Kim- I check this thing every few weeks just to see if there is any update with y'all or the kiddos! Glad to know life in FL is sunny and warm, all we get in KY is ice, snow and COLD! Praying God will continue to bless you and use the awesome gifts He has given both of you! You are awesome people w/ beautiful kids!
Much Love, Sarah Charles

Kristina said...

So glad to have you back on the blog! I had been faithfully checking but not everyday like I used to. After you posted on mine, I thought I would give it a shot. How fun to find two posts! I do think about you often and will pray for you all.

I just returned from Bunco and am waiting for the UK v GA game to start after the weather delay at the SEC tourney. I know Donny returned home happy from the UT/Memphis game because I watched and was excited myself. Now today, I was pulling for South Carolina since it was Dave Odom's last game but I was also glad to see Tenn win and break their 11 game SEC tourney losing streak!

You enjoy your sunny weather. We had about five inches of snow last week but just rain this week. Looking forward to Spring Break in a couple of weeks. I would appreciate prayer for clarity on my job situation as well. To teach or not to teach. Then where to teach if that is the answer. Looking forward to the week off to pray and get quiet with Him. You take care, Kristina