Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August Update
















I (Kim) just wanted to post some recent pics of the kids. I am going to try to post things as often as I can. We are doing well here in Orlando. Millie is 4 months old. We took her to the pool for the first time today. She has found her toes which is really cute, and she giggles a lot. Hunter and she have both adjusted really well to our move, and I feel really blessed as a mom to have them in my life. Hunter is all into superheroes and Disney characters. His third birthday is in just two weeks, and I think we will be having a Superman party...I guess I need to plan that. Come see us in Orlando!!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Kim,
I can't get over how Hunter has grown -- three in two weeks?! Millie is a doll! I love checking the blog! Libby started preschool last week and has done wonderfully! She'll be in Kindergarten before I know it!
Kristina