Saturday, April 02, 2011

William Oliver - 3 Months Old

April 2, 2011 - Will at 3 months old

3 Months ago I fell in love. William Oliver Friederichsen entered the world and changed my life. I look at so many things differently now that he is here. Now that he is in my arms. In our home. Growing. Changing so much everyday. Will, I am so thankful for you. You are making me a better mama. I love kissing your cheeks and trying to get every little smile and smirk I can out of you.

Here are some thing you are doing at 3 months old:

Smiling...finally! You aren't quite consistent, but you definitely give us a few smiles everyday...which warm your mama's heart.

You are now in 3-6 month clothes. I just washed them all up last week.

You just had your first blow-out diaper today. Had to wash all the bed linens, because it happened when you were laying on my bed. Since I didn't notice right away, I moved you from my sheets to the comforter, so the sheets, comforter, comforter cover, and mattress pad all got washed today.

You had your first babysitter tonight. Beckie and Mark Robb came so that Mommy and Daddy could go out to dinner for Daddy's birthday. We left you for 3 1/2 hours, and you did great! Mrs. Robb said that you slept happily in your stroller as they took Hunter and Millie to the church to ride bikes. You sucked down your bottle and stayed wide awake for a while. Then you went to sleep easily and stayed asleep until we got home at 8:30 p.m.

You are nursing better. You are taking full feedings in the mornings which is fun for Mommy. We are still working on the rest of the day. Hopefully by four months you will be back to nursing 100%. That is my prayer.

Sometimes you look like Hunter, and sometimes you look like Millie....and sometimes you have a look all of your own.

You will be baptized next Sunday. We are looking forward to that day.

You are still getting up once in the night. I am longing for the day I can sleep more than 4 hours at a time, but Daddy is feeding you around 11 or 11:30, and then you are up again between 4-4:30 a.m. and then up for the day between 7:30-8:00 a.m. Eating seven times/day.

Will, I can't believe you are three months already. One quarter of your first year has passed...and I will try to breathe in all the moments I can as you continue to grow into the little man God has made you to be. I love you, sweet boy.


Getting a little Big Bro time with Hunter

We went to Park Avenue and the Farmer's Market this morning.
I love carrying you in the Moby, and you love it too. Soooo snuggly.


CHEESE!!!


Still such little toes


Chillin' with Daddy...still loving your paci but not as much as last month

Gonna try to get more pictures with Mommy in them.
Mommy loves you, little one!


1 comment:

Life With Lucy said...

Will is just precious! I agree- in some pictures he looks like Hunter, some like Millie, and some just like himself :) Such a cutie!
If Hunter didn't have baby teeth in that picture, I might think he was 10! Stop the growing!
Praying for you guys! Miss and love you!
- Haley
ps- love Donnie's shirt!