Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Millie!

My Millie. What a dear, sweet girl. Loves dresses (twirly ones if at all possible). Loves life. I am so thankful for this day four years ago when God gave her to us.

Today we had our traditional birthday donuts and presents (Cinderella dress, Pink and Purple Leapster with Tangled and Princess games, a Sleeping Beauty bath doll and gum from Hunter). The gum is something we have told Millie she could have when she turned four. After she swallowed two pieces today we're thinking we may still need to wait a while. We went to Chuck E Cheese and had the place to ourselves...lots of riding the little rides and getting her picture taken for the little cards they print out.

Millie, I love you soooo much. I am so thankful for the gift of my girl. You bring enthusiasm and laughter to our family. You are sweet in your words. I love when you tell me I am beautiful or that my outfit is beautiful. I love your sweet voice that often says: "I love you, Mommy." Our family would not be the same without you.

Here are a few pics from today. To see the birthday photos from past years, go here.

My little girl is 4. Where is the time going? Lord, may I treasure these days.

Sooooo excited about presents!!!

Birthday Donuts...a Friederichsen family tradition that started with Millie's first birthday

Cinderella playing with her new Leapster

Sister and Brother enjoying the roller coaster simulator at Chuck E Cheese


Chuck E Cheese came out right before we left to wish Millie a happy birthday

2 comments:

volscats said...

Looks like a very fun day for sweet Millie!

newmanfamily said...

Millie, thanks for sharing your donut tradition with our family! Our kids think it is a must now too!! Looks like a fabulous birthday! I think Clara's is going to be very similiar in princess theme. On a side note, Clara keeps getting bandaids and chewing them saying they are chewing gum. So things could be worse than swallowing the gum.