Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Millie

Do you know that Millie's formal name is Amelia? Well, our Amelia Louise turned 3 today. I get emotional with every birthday of my children. I have such fond memories of Millie's birthday that I often remember the very emotions of that day. I am so thankful that God blessed us with our little girl. I love you, Amelia Louise. You are our sweet Millie.

April 20, 2007 around 8:30 a.m. In labor and on our way to the hospital.
Our last picture as a family of three.


I called my sister around 7:30 a.m. to ask her if she thought I was in labor. After talking a little and calling her back a little later, we determined that I was indeed in labor, and she offered to come to get Hunter. Cousins Nathan, Drew, and Daniel came in their pajamas to take Hunter home with them. What would I have done without my sis that day???!!!

At last...our sweet Millie.

A new, proud family of four.

April 20, 2008 - One year old.

Birthday cupcakes at Dunkin Donuts became a Friederichsen family tradition at Millie's first birthday.

April 20, 2009 - Two years old.

April 20, 2010 - Three years old.
Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet Millie. We love you so.


3 comments:

KiwiChristy said...

Gorgeous and I love how family traditions evolve!!!!!! You're such a gifted storyteller, Kim!!!

jeps said...

I did not know Millie's name is Amelia - <3 that name.

Happy Birthday, Millie! Hope you enjoyed your day together. ;)

Brooke said...

So sweet to look back on this! I loved seeing 'big girl Millie'. I remember holding her at Haley's wedding (I can't believe that was three years ago). I'm thankful for you, Kim!