Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back into the blogging world

Yes, yes, I know...it's been a long time. So let me catch you up on our summer, and we'll just go from there.
We started our summer at the end of May when we were all part of Donny's sister's wedding.
Hunter and Millie made an adorable ring bearer and flower girl.

Then we went to Tennessee to intern at Camp Vesper Point. Yee-Haw, Cowboy!

We enjoyed lots of time with my sister, Jennifer, and her family.
The kids LOVED having so much time with their cousins.

On July 20, we were able to be there to welcome our newest nephew/cousin, Micah, into the world.

We are in the full swing of a new school year. Lots of changes this year including Pre-K for Hunter, and Donny is assisting teaching Greek at the seminary as a TA. I am even getting to take a class this semester on the book of Jonah. I will update more when I can.

No comments: